Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Still Living...I guess

This thread represents those of us who have managed to find our way back to life after the loss of our babies. It's been 9 months since I lost my daughter Jaylin and I'm still living...I guess. Time surely does fly by whether you want it to or not. I wish there was some times where time could stand still.

Still living is something I guess we must do, but during the grieving process "to still live" is not want we want to do. Not waking up each morning to the realization that our babies are no longer with us. I really wish there was a way I could bring Jaylin back to be here with me.

I miss her terribly and really, really, really long to hold her near me and love her for the rest of my life.

Know words can bring back the child I once carried
Know words can take away the pain, the grief and sorrow
I know you are in heaven, and smile for me each day
Knowing a time will come for me a child to bear, and sure it will be sometime tomorrow
Eboni

No comments: